Here is the simple process of ordering a cartoon from start to finish.
You might be thinking about ordering a cartoon or illustration for your site, but are wondering about the process that’s involved.
I’ll go through every part of the process step-by-step, so that you have a clear idea what to expect when you order a cartoon.
This is the full process from you finding out about my services, to you getting your completed Cartoon in your inbox.
Let’s get started.
1. You find my site or someone recommends it to you.
2. We chat via Skype, or email if you prefer, and this enables me to to get a clear idea of what you are looking for and how I can help you. If you are not quite sure what you’re looking for - no worries! - I’m good at coming up with ideas and will be happy to make some suggestions.
3. I’ll ask you to fill out a client cartoon brief, this easy to complete form will help me to draw exactly the write cartoon for you.
4. After thinking about all the details, I’ll send you four rough sketches to choose from.
Choose the sketch you like.
5. I get to work
If the picture is complex, or if it’s a series of pictures, I’ll send you updates of progress.
6. You receive the completed cartoon.
7. At this point I can do two revisions if you require them.
What revision means
By revisions, I mean I will make two small changes to your picture.
What revision doesn’t mean
I will not completely redraw the picture.
But let’s not let it get to that point.
8. After I’ve completed any necessary revisions, then you get the final cartoon
That’s the whole process of ordering a cartoon.
To start talking about ordering your own cartoon, drop me a mail with the form below.